Elle et lui (1957)

Rubrique consacrée aux Blu-ray de films tournés avant 1980.

Modérateurs : cinephage, Karras, Rockatansky

feb
I want to be alone with Garbo

Re: Elle et lui (1957)

Message par feb »

Jack Carter a écrit :
feb a écrit : Oui tu as raison, pour la rousseur il faut aller chercher ailleurs.
oui, mais bon, pour les scenes de flash-back, elle n'est quand meme pas chauve :lol:
Oh que non, je ne dis pas le contraire :oops:
Spoiler (cliquez pour afficher)
Jack Carter
Certains l'aiment (So)chaud

Message par Jack Carter »

:oops:
The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp (Michael Powell & Emeric Pressburger, 1943)
feb

Message par feb »

La vache, béni sois le Technicolor quand même :mrgreen: Je suis impatient de le redécouvrir via le BR Carlotta...
Jack Carter
Certains l'aiment (So)chaud

Message par Jack Carter »

feb a écrit :La vache, béni sois le Technicolor quand même :mrgreen: Je suis impatient de le redécouvrir via le BR Carlotta...
pareil, meme si le dvd Institut Lumiere m'avait deja mis une baffe :wink:
The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp (Michael Powell & Emeric Pressburger, 1943)
feb

Message par feb »

Jack Carter a écrit :
feb a écrit :La vache, béni sois le Technicolor quand même :mrgreen: Je suis impatient de le redécouvrir via le BR Carlotta...
pareil, meme si le dvd Institut Lumiere m'avait deja mis une baffe :wink:
Pareil mais si je pouvais m'en prendre une seconde façon effet The Red Shoes je ne dirais pas non :mrgreen:
Supfiction
Charles Foster Kane

Message par Supfiction »

Un test trouvé sur http://www.blu-raydefinition.com :

The 2.35:1 “Cinemescope” production arrives on this Blu-ray release in an AVC/MPEG-4 1080p/24 encoding from Fox. Although the film has been cleaned up a bit and colors are nicely saturated, the overall detail is a bit soft. Grain structure fluctuates, detail extension is a bit limited at times, with distance shots looking a little soft and blurred.

The supplements provided with this release serve as a great source of background information on this classic film. The audio commentaries is one of the better ones I’ve heard in recent months and Fox has taken a page out of Warner’s playbook by providing the release in Blu-ray Book packaging, providing 24-pages of stills, profiles, and an essay on the film.

The supplements provided with this release are:

Commentary by Singer Marni Nixon and Film Historian Joseph McBride
Affairs to Remember: Deborah Kerr (1.78:1; 480i/60; 0:05.34) – A profile of the actress features her husband.
Affairs to Remember: Cary Grant (1.78:1; 480i/60; 0:09.48) – The profile of Cary grant features an interview with his widow.
Directed by Leo McCarey (1.78:1; 480i/60; 0:22.33) – The director’s career is discussed by film historians and authors.
A Producer to Remember: Jerry Wald (1.78:1; 480i/60; 0:16.06) – The producer’s colleagues and family discuss his life and career.
The Look of An Affair to Remember (1.78:1; 480i/60; 0:09.01) – The classic 1950′s look of the film is discussed.
AMC Backstory: An Affair to Remember (1.33:1; 480i/60; 0:24.27) – This AMC channel tells of the of-screen scandals surrounding the film’s production.
Fox Movietone News: An Affair to Remember Shipboard Premiere Attracts Celebrities (1.33:1; 480i/60; 0:00.56)
Trailer (1.33:1; 480i/60; 0:02.53)
24-page Blu-ray Book Packaging
Supfiction
Charles Foster Kane

Message par Supfiction »

Et sur http://www.dvdtalk.com :

"The Blu-Ray edition of An Affair to Remember doesn't sprint too far ahead of the 50th Anniversary Edition of the movie, released in 2008 (which I originally reviewed back then, and since I was happy with the text, I reused it here). I was pleased with that old edition, and this one improves on it, though it's not the drastic change we've seen in other Blu-Ray upgrades.

The 2.35:1 transfer has excellent colors, with a slightly cooler look than we've seen before. The level of detail is strong, with particularly nice depth of field when looking at McCarey's regular use of rear projection of his sailing-the-seas backdrops. There is a fine grain to the image, though at times some trace of the digital source in background--not likely noticeable unless you are really, really looking for it. An Affair to Remember has had a pretty fair shake in the DVD age, so no major improvement has really been needed. Unless you require major miracles on every BD, you should be happy."

En résumé, le dvd etait déjà bon et le blu-ray n'apporte pas une énorme plus-value . Grain respecté.
Répondre